Leading with Compassion, Succeeding with Service: atDove CSR Onboarding Guides
Client Services Onboarding Guide
Two-pack for $79
At any veterinary clinic, Client Service Representatives are the first point of contact for clients and their pets. Their role is critical in melding numerous departments together, from doctors to techs to managers, all while ensuring a positive client experience.
This 25+ page guide offers support for new client service representatives during onboarding and training.
What’s Inside the Guide:
- Five pages of skills checklists to ensure new staff are trained in every area from euthanasia to payment processing
- Veterinary industry basics such as common acronyms, common toxicities, and frequently used medications
- Articles and blogs walking staff through grief communication and difficult conversations
- Practice scenarios for new hires and managers to role-play common client interactions
- Certificates of completion to show completion of onboarding
A Perfect Match With atDove
Looking for more ways to onboard new team members, streamline your training, and challenge experienced technicians? Utilizing the Client Services Guide alongside an atDove membership is a perfect way to ensure your team is supported every day.