Teaching Set in Motion
Snag a front-row seat to a range of treatments, procedures, and more as real veterinary professionals navigate their cases.
Videos for every team member at every stage of their career
Veterinary teams love our training videos because they’re:
Quick and practical. Learn skills you can take to your next shift.
Based on real patients. See concepts demonstrated on patients like the ones you see every day.
Created by seasoned veterinary professionals who get it. Learn tips and tricks from dedicated instructors who have been there.
Check out just some of the video topics we offer below.
- Restraint and handling
- IV catheter insertion
- Medical math
- Administering treatments
- Interpreting diagnostics & tests
- Anesthesia machine basics
- Canine endotracheal intubation
- Inducing anesthesia and recovery
- Wrapping sterile packs
- Abdominal surgery patient prep
- Using end-tidal CO2 monitoring
Basic avian restraint and exam
Avian blood draw
Snake physical exam and restraint
Bearded dragon supportive care
- Phone triage
- Greeting and updating clients
- Managing client reviews
- Patient confidentiality
- Presenting cost estimates
- Emergency triage
- Clipping and cleaning wounds
- Preparing IV fluids
- Recognizing signs of shock
- Toxicity treatment
Obtaining Doppler blood pressure
Obtaining pulse oximetry (Sp02)
Canine nasogastric tube placement
Donning and Doffing Radiology PPE